How-To Video Tutorials for Setting Up a Home Studio, Recording Vocals, and More
Published on Nov 6, 2013 by Amy Cassell
Our YouTube team's latest LEARN video tutorial features Music Production Course Director Paul Harlyn sharing tips for how students can set up their own recording studio at home. It joins a series of other music-inspired how-to's that have been featured on our YouTube channel in the past year. We've shared a few of our favorites below.
- The DIY Home Studio Tips in this latest LEARN how-to video include advice on setting up acoustic panels, vocal booths, and more.
- Once you've got that studio set up, get advice on How to Record Vocals with Full Sail's Advanced Session Recording Course Director Darren Schneider.
- Darren also explains How to Record Electric Guitar in another video installment.
- If you're into dubstep, watch this video in which Full Sail MIDI Lab Specialist Mark Hunt showcases How to Create Dubstep Wobble Bass using a Logic ES2 Synthesizer.
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Digital Marketing
- Behind the Scenes Tour
- Game Business & Esports
- Financial Aid
- Media & Communications
- Course Stacks
- Media Communications
- Simulation & Visualization
- New Media Journalism
- Public Relations
- Cloud Technologies